Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thanks isd742 Choices Day!

Thank you to everyone who joined me today for my two sessions, Best Literacy Apps for K-2 Classrooms and Assessing with your iPad! I had a fantastic time and I truly hope you did too! So many great learning and technology in teaching excitement filled moments happening, but as always one of the favorite highlights of our sessions are when the teachers get the chance to take home an app code or 2 to start integrating some amazing apps into their teaching!

A very special thanks to the fabulous developers listed below for their great products and willingness to inspire so many teachers and students with their apps! If you received an app code today make sure to find them on Twitter or email to give them a shout out and provide feedback on their apps! The video that Angie Kalthoff (@mrskalthoff) made about how to redeem your code is below!

If you are looking for the link to the Google Presentations that I created check out the isd742 Choices Day presentation here!

Thanks again to all the participants! Please let me know if I can help you in any way!

HUGE Thanks to:
Futaba @inkids
Levelbook
Writing Wizard, Word Wizard, Montessori Crosswords and Montessori Math @lescapadou
Stick Pick 
Teach Me K,1,2,3, &Math @24x7digital
Confer @conferapp 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment