Monday, January 19, 2015

Choices Day isd742 Presentations

Hello isd742 educators! Welcome to my blog and to my presentations for Choices Day 2015. I truly hope you find the information helpful on your journey to integrating technology into your teaching! Always remember that I'm happy to help however I can! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @teachernorman and follow the blog here too! Just click on the title of the presentation below to find it easily. Come back to reference it whenever you need to or share with coteachers. Just please don't take any of my material and claim it as your own. I drank a lot of coffee, stayed up way to late, and worked very hard on this so always give props wherever props are due and reference back to this page or me if using any of the materials I created! Thanks!
And if you were at either session I'd love to hear from you in the comments section here what you thought, any tools I should add or any apps that you have a ? about or love! I learn so much from each time I present and I love that!


Assessing with Your iPad



  Best Literacy Apps for K-2 Classrooms




My top literacy apps for K-2 classrooms
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment