Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer 2015 iPad Workshops!

I am SUPER excited about presenting at 2 different workshops tomorrow, How to Maximize Learning within your Primary Literacy Block and How to Maximize Learning within your Math Block! I have spent hours working on both presentations and I truly hope that the attendees tomorrow will have some fun learning time!

I posted the 2 presentations below in case you want to check them out! But in order to get the full effect please join me in the workshops! You can register at the door or go to https://goo.gl/h7h44G to register. You can do it all through your phone, including pay and receive your ticket so no need to worry about printing anything off! If you have a QR code scanner scan below!



How to Maximize Learning using iPads within your Primary Literacy Block 




 How to Maximize Learning using iPads within your Math Block

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment